Sunday 7 November 2010

Confessions of a Wildlife Photographer

From Sandra Campbell

Inspired by Gordon Buchanan and Autumnwatch I love to try to capture the living world on my camera. Anticipating hours of crouching still in the heather, I set off up Ben Hiant in the morning sun today to try to do just that. As my cold wet feet would eventually testify, the bogs weren’t quite frozen enough to make the going good, but a couple of hours later I was pleased to have some pictures, both of the beautiful Autumn scenery and a rather handsome buzzard.

But I have the smallest confession to make… the buzzard was taken from the window of the car at the foot of Ben Hiant.

3 comments:

  1. You were using a portable hide that's not cheating ;-) I thought you were going to tell us the buzzard was stuffed! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Lovely photographs and like your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,

    Only want to say your article is as tonishing.The lucidity in your post is simply spectacular and i can take for granted you are an expert on this subject of wildlife photographer .Thanks a million and please keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete